Our Pinnacle Series Back Blade is built for rugged terrain, rockier soils, consistent usage, and can be affixed to either Cat-1 or Cat-2 tractors with a maximum of 55 HP. If you are looking for a more advanced Back Blade that can withstand the repeated wear and tear of larger farms and projects, the Pinnacle Series Back Blade is for you. This product is available in three sizes, 60”, 72”, and 84” as well as six standard powder coat colors that are designed to match any major tractor brand.
- A-36 Steel Moldboard – ¼” Thick
- High-Carbon Steel Dual-Sided Blade
- Heat-Treated Cutting Edges
- 8” Dual-Direction Offset Capability
- Retractable Park Stand
- Three Forward Angles (15°, 30°, 45°) Two Reverse Angles (15°, 30°)
- 60” = Cat-1 Quick-Hitch Compatible
- 72” & 84” = Cat-1/Cat-2 Quick-Hitch Compatible
*Contactless delivery is not available for implements over 72" wide. Please select 'Standard Delivery' or 'Liftgate Service' for these implements.