The Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Brush Cutter is designed to be a real workhorse tool when it comes to maintaining the overgrown or wilder areas of your property. If used properly when attached to your Cat-1/Cat-2 sub-compact, compact, or utility tractor under 55HP the Pinnacle Series Brush Cutter can help you trim back, clear, and maintain brush with consistent and reliable results. With working widths from four feet to six feet, the Pinnacle Series Brush Cutter can maintain your homestead, farm, or property for years to come. All of our Brush Cutters feature a 3-piece reinforced and completely welded 10-gauge steel deck that is designed to safely cut brush and saplings up to 2” in diameter.
All Brush Cutters can be affixed to Cat-1 tractors while the 72” model can be connected to Cat-2 tractors with a maximum of 55 HP. If you are looking for a durable Brush Cutter that can withstand the repeated wear and tear of larger farms, thick brush, and intense projects, the Pinnacle Series Brush Cutter is for you. This product is available in three sizes, 48”, 60”, and 72” as well as six standard powder coat colors that are designed to match any major tractor brand.
- 3-Piece Reinforced & Completely Welded 10 Gauge Deck
- ½” Thick Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Free-Swinging High Lift Blades
- 2” Diameter Cutting Capability
- Shearbolt Driveline Protection with 2 Plate Slip Clutch
- 90° Motion Transfer Bevel Gearbox with Cast Iron Housing
- Cat-1 Quick-Hitch Compatible (72” Model is Cat-1/Cat-2 Compatible)