The Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Front-End Loader Hydraulic Snow Plow will completely change the way you tackle day-to-day snow removal around your homestead, barns, and roads. The plow is made from 10-gauge steel and features a 6” tall replaceable and reversible HARDOX 450 Steel blade. Adjust your blade with dual 2” bore hydraulic cylinders 30° left or right to accommodate all plowing applications. This attachment will affix to tractors with Universal Quick-Attach front loaders and less than fifty-five horsepower. The Pinnacle Series Hydraulic Snow Plow has a spring trip load of 1100 pounds and has a maximum hydraulic system pressure of 2500 PSI. This product is currently available in three sizes and five colors.
- 6" Tall Reversible & Replaceable HARDOX 450 Blade
- 60" = 360 lbs. - 72" = 382 lbs. - 84"= 405 lbs.
- Dual 2" bore x 6" stroke hydraulic cylinders
- Angle plow 30° left or right for the perfect fit
- 10 Gauge Steel Moldboard
- 1100 lb. spring trip load