The Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Front-End Loader Manual Snow Plow for John Deere is a perfect snow removal attachment for day-to-day usage around your homestead, barns, and roads. The plow moldboard is made from 10-gauge steel and features a 6” tall replaceable and reversible HARDOX 450 steel blade. Adjust your blade 30° right or left with a simple pivot and pin adjustment to accommodate all plowing applications. Quickly adjust the durable skid shoes on this attachment to prevent damage to paved surfaces. This attachment will affix to tractors with Universal Quick-Attach front loaders and tractors below fifty-five horsepower. The Pinnacle Series Manual Snow Plow for John Deere has a spring trip load of 1100 pounds. This product is currently available in three sizes and five colors.
- Horsepower Rating = Up To 55 H.P.
- Moldboard Thickness = 10 Gauge Steel
- Possible Angles = 0°, 15°, 30° (Left & Right)
- 6" Tall Reversible and Replaceable HARDOX 450 Scrape Blade
- JD Hook & Pin Compatible (Ten Loader Series)
- Spring Trip Load = 1,100 Pounds