The Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Snow Pusher will work with Cat-1 & Cat-2 tractors under fifty-five horsepower with a John Deere Hook and Pin compatible front-end loader. We build all of our Snow Pushers with high-quality 10-gauge steel. It includes a durable 6" tall HARDOX 450 steel scrape blade. It also features fully adjustable 3" wide skid shoes and an impressive box capacity. Our Pinnacle Series Snow Pusher is an excellent attachment for anyone dealing with long driveways, heavy snowfall, parking lots, and long winters. Available add-ons include a durable Back Drag to maximize potential in tight spaces, a Back Drag with Cover, and a singular Cover to keep snow from spilling out of the top. This product is currently available in three sizes and a durable green powder-coat finish. Add-On Items only ship for free when purchased with Pinnacle Series Snow Pusher. Please call to order individual Add-On pieces.
- 6" Tall Reversible and Replaceable HARDOX 450 Steel Scrape Blade
- 10 Gauge Steel Moldboard
- Impressive Box Capacity of 17 ft³ (60"), 20 ft³ (72"), and 23 ft³ (84")
- 3/8" x 3" Adjustable and Replaceable Skid Shoes
- 27" Tall Blade Markers
- Add On Durable Back Drag, Back Drag with Cover, and Individual Cover
- Compatible w/ John Deere Loaders: D120, 120R, 220R, 300E, 300R, 320R, 400E, & 400R
*Contactless delivery is not available for implements over 72" wide. Please select 'Standard Delivery' or 'Liftgate Service' for these implements.