The Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Front-End Post-Hole Digger is an excellent attachment for any homesteader looking to expand their fence-line in even the most rugged terrain. All Front-End Post-Hole Diggers require between 6-16 GPM hydraulic flow to power either the 48” long, 6” or 9” diameter auger. Mounting frame is Universal Quick-Attach compatible (SSQA) and weighs 110 pounds. The free-swinging drive motor allows for precise placement of the auger and the downforce from front-end loader makes quick work in even the densest soils. Must purchase both hydraulic drive and either 6" or 9" auger to receive free shipping. Contact us for pricing if you are interested in purchasing only an auger bit. Shipping fees will apply to auger only purchases.
- 6” & 9” Auger Options (48” Long)
- Premium Hydraulic Drive requiring 6-16 GPM hydraulic flow
- Replaceable double start bit
- Universal Quick-Attach Compatible (SSQA)
- Lightweight Frame with free-swinging drive & auger