The Independence Series Box Blade is perfect for the sandy soils of the south, standard-duty projects, compacted gravel roads, and occasional usage. Our Independence line is more than capable of withstanding the rigors of more demanding projects, but is designed for tractors with lower horsepower ratings. This line features a pared-down design from the Pinnacle Series and is available in a more affordable package. This line of products will Quick-Hitch exclusively to Cat-1 sub-compact or compact tractors with a maximum of 30 HP. The Independence Series Box Blade is available in three sizes, 48”, 60”, and 72” as well as six standard powder coat colors that are designed to match any major tractor brand.
- A-36 Grade Moldboard – ¼” Thick
- Reversible & Replaceable High-Carbon Steel Dual-Sided Blade
- Heat-Treated Cutting Edges
- Cat-1 Quick-Hitch Compatible
- Durable & Adjustable Spring-Steel Shanks with Heat-Treated Tips
- Box Capacity = 6.22 ft³ (48”), 7.77 ft³ (60”), 9.32ft³ (72”)