Our Pinnacle Series Root Grapples are built for large limbs, toppling dead trees, digging up roots, removing large boulders, and consistent rough usage. These will affix to Cat-1 tractors with a maximum rated hydraulic system pressure of 3000 PSI via Universal Quick Attach (SSQA). If your homestead or farm has a cluster of dead trees that need to be collected, roots that need to be removed from food plots, and boulders relocated for landscaping projects the Homestead Implements Pinnacle Series Root Grapple will get the job done. With heavy-duty construction, expert welds, and twin hydraulic cylinders, this grapple can withstand larger farms and projects' repeated wear and tear. Our Grapples are specially designed with a mechanical stop system to protect your hydraulics. This product is available in two sizes, 60" and 72", as well as five standard powder coat colors. 3rd Function Hydraulic Kit is Required for Operation. (Pinnacle Series Root Grapples are not designed or intended to push or ram standing trees, poles, or buildings. Additionally, the top lid is not designed to withstand excessive pulling force or remove severely impacted or embedded materials.)
- Complete Hardox 450 Teeth Construction with 13" Gripping Teeth
- 55” = 302 lbs. | 60” = 312 lbs. | 66” = 325 lbs. | 72” = 366 lbs.
- 3000 PSI Maximum Hydraulic System Pressure
- Twin 2" x 6" Hydraulic Cylinders
- 39.5" Maximum Jaw Opening
- 55”, 60", 66” & 72" all affix via Universal Quick-Attach (SSQA)
- Rated for tractors up to 60hp